BBC Engineering, Inc., A Division of Forte and Tablada, Inc., was founded in 1975 as BasCo Engineering by Robert A. Basinger, P.E., P.L.S. and John L. Copeland. The firm was incorporated as BBC Engineering, Inc. in 1982. The principals of the firm remain actively involved in all projects from initial planning and surveying to final construction plans and specifications.
BBC has been the lead civil engineering firm on numerous high-profile projects in the Shreveport/Bossier area, including:
• Louisiana Boardwalk
• StoneBridge Golf Course Community
• Festival Plaza in Downtown Shreveport
• Shreveport Convention Center
• Villaggio Residential/Commercial Development
• Southern Trace Residential Subdivision
• Willis-Knighton Pierremont Hospital Complex
• Sci-Port Discovery Center
• The Oaks of Louisiana Retirement Community
BBC has provided engineering services for major, as well as, local water and sewerage improvements projects in Louisiana. The firm also has several years of experience on road projects from local streets, to working with LADOTD on major highway projects.
In July 2010, BBC Engineering, Inc. became A Division of Forte and Tablada, Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering firm based in Baton Rouge with a branch office in Denham Springs. In 2013, this division will forego a name change to Forte and Tablada, Inc.