Active firm member since 1998
With other firms: 7.5
B.S. / 1994 /Electrical Engineering
Active registration: Year first registered: 2000
Branch: EE/CS LA License No. 29940
Mr. Travis brings project experience including design and construction observation and operation of all classes of electrical and controlsystems for both private and public facilities. Mr. Travis has worked to specify, design, manage, and coordinate construction and installation of electrical lighting, power (medium voltage (15KV) to low voltage) systems, controls,instrumentation, security, life safety, and energy management systems for commercial buildings, multi-function correctional facilities, petrochemical plants, and both private and public facilities, including universities. Mr. Travis has worked as a project manager and project electrical engineer for the design of complete electrical power and control systems including life safety, communication and electrical distribution systems for all types of projects.
Mr. Travis has contributed electrical design on many types of projects such as follows:
* Water, Water Treatment, Sewer Treatment, Pumping systems.
* Correctional Facilities including Parish, State, and Federal design standards.
* State commercial facilities renovations and new construction.
* Private commercial facilities renovations and new construction.
* Department of Transportation facilities renovations and new construction.
* Site, roadway, and perimeter lighting.
* Energy management systems.
* Life safety systems.
* Distributive Control System (DCS) replacement.
* Industrial Control systems.
* SCADA system integration
* Remote monitoring sytems
Mr. Travis offers the following software skills:
Basic and C+ Programming